Is your business innovative and looking to grow?
If your business is doing research and development then the Australian Government’s R&D Tax Incentive may help offset some of the costs.
Provides a tax offset for some of a company’s cost of doing eligible research and development (R&D) activities by reducing a company’s income tax liability. Tax offsets of 43.5% or 38.5% are available for costs incurred on eligible activities depending on a company’s annual aggregated turnover. The 43.5% benefit is a refundable offset.
To find out more talk to us.
The Research and Development Tax Incentive:
- gives you more capital to fund development;
- is easy to access; and
- is open to eligible businesses in all industry sectors.
Why would you do R&D?
Businesses need to innovate to stay competitive, or to create new markets and opportunities.
Research and development is:
• developing new products and services;
• improving business processes; and
• solving problems and improve efficiency.
What does the R&D Tax Incentive offer?
A generous tax offset for eligible small and large businesses.
• A 43.5 per cent refundable tax offset for most small to medium companies with an annual turnover of less than $20 million per annum. If your company has a low income (or no income) it will likely get a cash refund.
• A 38.5 per cent non-refundable tax offset to other eligible businesses.
Free 15 minute consultation if you want to talk through your idea with us
If you think you might qualify and want to talk it through with someone, we offer a free 15 minute consultation.
We guarantee that at the end of the free consultation:
- You will know if you qualify or not
- You will have a rough idea of how much you can claim, or be able to work out how much you can claim
If you do not receive this after the first 15 minute consultation, we will get you a second free 15 minute consultation and 10% off our fees if you apply for your research and development grant through us.